- 16 hours per week plus leave cover
A position exists for a competent, accurate Medical typist within a specialist medical office in Coffs Harbour. Hours for this position will be 16 hours per week with the flexibility and availability to cover holiday and sick leave for the office.
Duties will be but not limited to:
· Dictaphone typing (approx. 60 wpm) of medical reports in a timely, accurate manner
· General correspondence
Applicants must have:
· Medical terminology preferably in a medical specialist environment
· Medical software experience Genie software is preferred but not necessary
· Ability to work independently
· Strong organisational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· accurate typing skills and previous experience with the typing of reports
Experience in a similar role and medical terminology is a definite advantage. Hours of work will be 16 hours per week and paid as a Level 3 under the Clerks Private Sector Award. Start ASAP. To apply email your resume to APS Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org marked Medical Typist or phone Christina or Roy on 0266580755.